Our Values and Mission
- Integrity – This is the foundation on which we build everything that we do. It is evident throughout the whole business and is essential in delivering the exceptional client service we achieve.
- Respect – Central to every service we offer and every stakeholder we work with. We respect every individual and each individual’s needs. This commitment is how we build and nurture our long term trusted relationships between ourselves, product providers, our charitable partners and most importantly you.
- Holistic approach – We believe in taking a comprehensive approach to your financial needs. It is only through this approach of integrated analysis and provision that we can truly deliver exceptional service and returns.
- Exceptional Client Service – Every client must receive the same level of exceptional service. All clients we have are priority clients and will receive professional, independent, unbiased financial advice with unbeatable individually focused service always.
- Communication – We will always be available when you need us. Our communications will be fair, clear and not misleading, while we commit to keep you up to date with regular reviews.
- Commitment to Expand Knowledge – Our advisors will work tirelessly, every day to expand their product and market knowledge with the aim of growing your funds and reacting to new ideas accordingly.
- Dedicated to Employee Advancement – We are dedicated to bringing the best out of all our employees. There is always opportunity of further advancement, while we train our staff to the highest possible standards available to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve.
To see what Melinda Jones of Travail Employment Group has to say to back up our investment in people please tap or click here
- Charitable Support – We believe strongly in ‘giving something back’ through the support of local charities. This support allows us to help the local community while supporting our stance on ‘always doing the right thing’ and meeting the corporate social responsibility element of our business we feel so passionately about.
To see what some of the charities we support say about us please tap or click here
- Active Portfolio review service – Our active portfolio review service allows us to continually ensure you are receiving value for money while maximising achievable returns. We take a long term, progressive approach to our portfolio reviews with your aims and best interests at the heart of everything we do.
To be the number one choice for independent financial advice across all financial services. Investing our client funds with integrity, honestly and professionalism to maximise long term returns in the most tax efficient manner while delivering exceptional client service every step of the way.
Environmental Impact and Equal Opportunities for all
At Beaumont we are wholly committed to carrying out our processes and procedures in a way that is both ethical and environmentally friendly. We take our environmental responsibilities very seriously and treat everyone who comes into contact with the business fairly. To view our environmental policy click here or to view our equal opportunities policy click here
To contact a member of our team or for any more information click here