Cash Flow Modelling
At Beaumont we provide you with the opportunity to better visualise and plan your financial future. We do this through the use of a cutting edge technological service called cash flow modelling.
The process of cash flow modelling allows you to see the differing variables available that will help mould your financial future. We do this through carrying out a detailed financial analysis of you and your individual situation before entering this information into a state of the art cash flow model program to show future financial prospects.
The cash flow model allows sensible financial decisions about critical issues such as:
- The Optimal age to retire
- Level of life cover required
- Level of pensions contributions required to maintain living standard
- Whether large capital expenditures are affordable
The cash flow model we employ is completely based around individual circumstances and possibilities, there is no generic data produced so allows for a detailed and accurate projection of individual financial situations. As this is the case we are able to set your mind at rest by answering any ‘what if’ scenarios that may concern you by ensuring the correct protection and mechanisms are in place.
Our cash flow model allows us to:
- Provide detailed ‘what if’ scenarios
- Demonstrate how short and long term goals can be achieved
- Provide clarity of the current financial situation
- Help you take control of your financial future
- Plan the optimum time for life changing decisions – selling business, downsizing
Our cash flow models provide you with a view of your current financial outlook whilst allowing you to plan for you and your families financial future.
If you want to find out more about our Cash Flow Modelling Service click here
Cash Flow Modelling is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority